Entered for safe-keeping, from Weight Watchers Magazine, September-October 2008, 2 "thingies" per 1 cup serving. Serve with "Quick Green Rice WW". This also works well with red or green Thai chili paste. If all else fails, use an equal amount of hot pepper sauce.
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth or 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 14 ounces reduced-fat firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Combine the broth, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and curry paste in a medium bowl.
- Place the tofu in a 1 1/2-quart microwavable dish and pour the broth mixture over the top.
- Cover with plastic wrap; then prick a few holes in the plastic.
- Microwave on HIGH until heated through, 4-5 minutes.
- Top with the bean sprouts, carrots, and basil.