1/1 Photo of Thai Style Stir Fry
This recipe is very versatile. You can make it with chicken or pork, or just lots of veggies. I usually use fresh veggies in the stir fry but you also can use a 16 oz package of frozen veggies, thawed in place of them. The sauce is the real star here. Everything balances so nicely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes. Stir in veggies; cook, uncovered for 4-6 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- 3Stir into chicken mixture and heat through until sauce is smooth and coats everything nicely.
- 4Serve over hot cooked rice or whole wheat noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 703.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 29.5 g