Recipe by DailyInspiration
A fragrant Thai style grilled chicken that can be served with Jasmine rice.
Top Review by teresas
This was yummy...although both hubby and I thought that the cumin was very dominate in the dish...if you are not a huge fan cut back on this spice...this was very easy to prepare...I served it with a stir fried bok choy and saffron rice...made for "For Your Consideration" tag game...=)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz. each)
- 8 skewers (metal or wooden, if wooden, soak first)
- lime wedge, for serving
- jasmine rice, cooked
- 29.58 ml Thai red curry paste
- 29.58 ml ground coriander
- 44.37 ml peanut oil
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 9.85 ml superfine sugar
- 2 stalk lemongrass, very finely chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl. Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and add to the marinade. Turn to coat evenly, cover, and refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Thread the marinated chicken onto the skewers and reserve the remaining marinade for basting. Cook the chicken on a prepared, medium-hot grill for about 7 minutes on each side, basting with the reserved marinade while cooking. Serve with lime wedges and jasmine rice.