Recipe by Fluffy
I got this recipe from the seafood counter. I haven't tried it yet.
Top Review by cbrossette
My husband and I made this for our Valentines Day meal and they were great. However,we did make the mistake and got Thai hot chili sauce instead of Thai Sweet chili sauce. We will definitely make this again for our family.
- 226.79 g uncooked vermicelli
- 226.79 g bay scallop
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 118.29 ml Thai sweet chili sauce, divided
- 236.59 ml shredded carrot
- 236.59 ml bean sprouts
- 59.14 ml chopped dry roasted salted peanut
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Lightly coat pasta with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile sprinkle scallops evenly with salt and pepper and brush evenly with 1/4 cup thai chili sauce.
- Lightly coat scallops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill scallops in a grill basket or on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat 2 to 4 ninutes on each side or until opaque.
- Place hot pasta on a serving platter.
- Top with scallops.
- Sprinkle evenly with carrots bean sprout peanuts and basil.
- Serve with remaining chili sauce.