Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the seafood counter. I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Thai Style Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Lightly coat pasta with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Meanwhile sprinkle scallops evenly with salt and pepper and brush evenly with 1/4 cup thai chili sauce.
- Lightly coat scallops with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grill scallops in a grill basket or on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat 2 to 4 ninutes on each side or until opaque.
- Place hot pasta on a serving platter.
- Top with scallops.
- Sprinkle evenly with carrots bean sprout peanuts and basil.
- Serve with remaining chili sauce.