I got this recipe from the seafood counter. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 3Lightly coat pasta with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- 4Meanwhile sprinkle scallops evenly with salt and pepper and brush evenly with 1/4 cup thai chili sauce.
- 5Lightly coat scallops with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Grill scallops in a grill basket or on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat 2 to 4 ninutes on each side or until opaque.
- 7Place hot pasta on a serving platter.
- 8Top with scallops.
- 9Sprinkle evenly with carrots bean sprout peanuts and basil.
- 10Serve with remaining chili sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 985.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g