I got this recipe from the seafood counter. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 3Lightly coat pasta with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- 4Meanwhile sprinkle scallops evenly with salt and pepper and brush evenly with 1/4 cup thai chili sauce.
- 5Lightly coat scallops with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Grill scallops in a grill basket or on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray over medium high heat 2 to 4 ninutes on each side or until opaque.
- 7Place hot pasta on a serving platter.
- 8Top with scallops.
- 9Sprinkle evenly with carrots bean sprout peanuts and basil.
- 10Serve with remaining chili sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.7 mg
- Sodium 985.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 22.3 g