- 1 1⁄2 kg chicken
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 small fresh chili, seeded,sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and dry chicken.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Pour mixture inside and over chicken.
- Cover and allow to marinate in fridge for at least 1 hour (I usually try to leave it for 4 hours).
- Move to a wire rack baking tray.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 180C (350F) oven for 1 1/2 hours or until cooked, brushing occasionally with pan juices.
- Note, prep time does not include time to marinate.