Recipe by NaomiW
This recipe is relatively low in fat, but high in taste. Great summer dish, and could be done on the barbeque
- 500 g green shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 slices limes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped chili
- 60 g butter, melted
- 100 g snow peas
- 4 shallots, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place prawns in a large bowl with soy, lime, chilli and butter.
- Mix well.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat wok until extremely hot.
- Toss in prawns.
- Stir fry 2-3 minutes until they change colour.
- Serve on a bed of snow peas and garnish with shallots.