Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
This recipe is relatively low in fat, but high in taste. Great summer dish, and could be done on the barbeque
- 500 g green shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 slices limes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped chili
- 60 g butter, melted
- 100 g snow peas
- 4 shallots, diced
- Place prawns in a large bowl with soy, lime, chilli and butter.
- Mix well.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat wok until extremely hot.
- Toss in prawns.
- Stir fry 2-3 minutes until they change colour.
- Serve on a bed of snow peas and garnish with shallots.
Lots of flavour, we enjoyed them very much! I cooked them a little differently, I stir fryed the shallots and pea pods first then threw in the prawns and finished stir fry ing them all together, lovely flavour and I will make them again, thanks for posting.
These are tasty! I used red pepper flakes in place of the chili and served the shrimp with ginger snow pea rice.
I loved it. Great on top of steaming hot white rice and broiled veggies. Can't grill so I just used the broiler. It still turned out awesome.