1/1 Photo of Thai Style Pork in Black Pepper [moo Pat Prik Thai Dam]
This dish has become popular in thailand few years ago, it has a strong peppery flavors which is quite appealing to the thai taste buds...I just had it for lunch so i thought of sharing it with zaar....enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g lean pork
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion (cut into large pcs)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red and orange (cut into squares)
- 2 large chili peppers, red, remove seeds and cut into stripes
- 3 tablespoons ginger, cut into thin stripes
- 1 fresh pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, coarsely pounded
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water or 1/4 cup stock
- 1fry garlic in hot cooking oil until fragrant.
- 2add pork and keep stir fry until almost ready.
- 3add onions, ginger, bell peppers, chili peppers, fresh pepper (optional) and liquids.
- 4add fish sauce, oyster sauce sugar and black pepper, taste and adjust flavors.
- 5stir fry for a minute.
- 6serve hot with white rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Pork in Black Pepper [moo Pat Prik Thai Dam]
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 508.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 12.6 g