Recipe by Hanuman
This dish has become popular in thailand few years ago, it has a strong peppery flavors which is quite appealing to the thai taste buds...I just had it for lunch so i thought of sharing it with zaar....enjoy!!
Top Review by anita h.
The flavor was outstanding! It was quite saucy though. The next time I make it, I would cook the veggies separately and thicken the sauce. Also, I would love the pork more crispy. I'll definitely make this again with those adjustments!
- 200 g lean pork
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion (cut into large pcs)
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, red and orange (cut into squares)
- 2 large chili peppers, red, remove seeds and cut into stripes
- 3 tablespoons ginger, cut into thin stripes
- 1 fresh pepper
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, coarsely pounded
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup water or 1⁄4 cup stock
Directions See How It's Made
- fry garlic in hot cooking oil until fragrant.
- add pork and keep stir fry until almost ready.
- add onions, ginger, bell peppers, chili peppers, fresh pepper (optional) and liquids.
- add fish sauce, oyster sauce sugar and black pepper, taste and adjust flavors.
- stir fry for a minute.
- serve hot with white rice.