Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very freshing, wonderful for spring and summer. It makes a delicious starter or is a complete light meal on its own. Other serving suggestions; serve it in lettuce cups as a sang choy bau. Or, fill into softened rice paper for simple and quick rice paper rolls.
- 1 pear, cut into wedges
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 1⁄2 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove (optional)
- Combine the pear, cucumber, chicken, mint and coriander.
- Mix together the lime juice, honey and fish sauce and garlic.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix through and serve.