1/1 Photo of Thai -Style Open Crab Meat Sandwich
CHILI SPICE's Note:
A hearty open sandwich, topped with a classic flavor combination-- crab with avocado and ginger. Perfect fora light summer lunch, or anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix half the lime juice with the ginger and lemon grass. Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each slice of bread.
- 3Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Peel and slice the flesh thinly, then arrange the slices on the bread. Sprinkle with lime juice.
- 4Spoon the crab meat over the avocado, then add any remaining juice. Spoon over the remaining mayonnaise, top with a cilantro spring.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6*** To make lime-and ginger-flavored mayonnaise, place 2 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger in a blender. With the motor running, gradually add 1 1/4 cups olive oil, drop by drop, until the mixture is thick and smooth. Season with salt and pepper.***.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai -Style Open Crab Meat Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.3
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 658.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.7 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: