Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
All the flavours of Thailand.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 600 g fresh rice noodles
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 limes, juice and rind of
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chopped chili
- 1 teaspoon chopped lemongrass
- chopped nuts, to serve (optional)
- Heat oil in wok and stir fry rice noodles until soft. Transfer to colander and cool.
- Combine all other ingredients and toss through noodles.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts just before serving.
- For Vegetarian/Vegan omit the fish sauce.