Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook4 hrs 30 mins
From "Everyone Loves Chicken" by Weight Watchers. I borrowed my friend's book and I'm posting what sounds interesting for future reference. I love Thai food and this recipe is different than the other Thai chicken from WW that I've posted. Each leg is 5 points.
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken into a large zip style bag and then add the chicken.
- Marinate from 4 hours to overnight in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting.* It has raw chicken juices so it should be boiled before using as a baste.
- Grill or Broil 10 minutes per side, basting with the (boiled) marinade.
- An instant read thermometer inserted in the thigh should register 180 degrees F. when done.