- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 tablespoon shallot
- 1 teaspoon minced freshed gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine soya sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter and pepper flakes, set a side.
- In a small skillet saute shallot, ginger, in oil, over med. heat for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, cook for 3 mins or until tender crisp. Add reserved sauce, toss to coat.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts.