Recipe by Oolala
From Best of Friends cookbook, submitted by Joanne Smith. This looks easy and interesting but I didn't try it yet.
- 1 lb catfish fillet
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- lemon pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients, except for the nuts and fish in a plastic bag.
- Add fish to coat evenly and remove to a sprayed baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 475 degree F. oven for 8 minutes, or until done.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.