The Normans's Note:
Unsure where we got this recipe from but it is a quick tasty reasonably priced midweek meal for us. If we don't have rice to serve with we mix glass noodles through the mix. If we want to bulk up the vegetable content, chunks of big mushrooms are delicious added too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy, fish sauces, sugar and pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
- 2Cut zucchini into 1 inch cubes and steam until tender.
- 3Heat wok over high heat, add oil and stirfry zucchini until golden. Remove zucchini with slotted spoon and set aside.
- 4Add chili and garlic to the wok, stir fry for 1 minute. Add mince and cook until brown.
- 5Return zucchini (and mushroom if using) to wok adding the sauce mix and the coriander.
- 6Stir fry for 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 7Serve with jasmine rice or your chosen sides.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Chicken With Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 1307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 25.4 g