Chicken mixed with Thai flavors inside of a pepper!
Make and share this Thai-Style Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and scrape out the insides.
- Once cleaned out, place peppers in a casserole dish.
- Brown the chicken.
- Drain off excess fat.
- In a bowl, combine the salsa, peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice and peanuts.
- Fold into the chicken.
- Spoon the mixture into the peppers.
- Add 4 tablespoons of hot water to bottom of baking dish.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for approximately 30 minutes or until peppers are tender.