Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. Thai is my favorite! :)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 3 ounces creamed coconut
- 3 3⁄4 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup thread egg noodles, broken up
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the garlic for 1 minute until lightly golden.
- Add the chicken and spices an stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes.
- Crumble the creamed coconut into the stock and stir until dissolved.
- Pour onto the chicken and add the lime juice, peanut butter and egg noodles. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the green onions and coriander, season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Garnish with the shredded coconut.