Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I seen a version of this recipe on Big Brother 9 from houseguest Natalie. Her version sounded good, but I wanted to change it to make it a little better and more flavorful.
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 10 chicken breasts
- Cook the chicken breasts in large frying pans with a little water, so they can retain their moistness. Put them on medium heat.
- When the chicken is almost fully cooked, all the sauce ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Put the sauce pan on low-medium heat for around 5 to 8 minutes.
- Stir sauce until the peanut butter is mixed well.
- Put cooked chicken on plate and spread the desired amout of sauce on the chicken.