Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
another Trident recipe
Make and share this Thai Style Caramelized Prawns recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (Trident brand preferred)
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar or 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 400 -500 g prawns, uncooked and peeled tails on (butterfly cut, if you prefer)
- 0.5 (410 g) can baby corn (Trident brand preferred)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
- 1 -2 chili, seeded and sliced
- 8 basil leaves
- Combine Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and palm or brown sugar in a bowl.
- Heat oil in the wok and stir-fry onions for about a minute.
- Add prawns, garlic, chili, and Trident Baby Cut Corn.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the Trident Stir-Fry Fish Sauce and sugar mix.
- Stir-fry 1 minute and add basil.
- Serve over jasmine rice.