1/2 Photos of Thai Style Butternut Squash Soup
Lisa Connelly's Note:
A lovely, creamy alternative to the sin free version, although you could reduce the fat content by using reduced fat coconut milk.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a heavy based pan and cook the onion until soft.
- 2Add the stock, butternut squash and curry powder to taste- as spicy as you like!
- 3Bring to the boil and then cover and simmer until the squash is tender.
- 4Once the squash is cooked, stir in the coconut milk.
- 5Pour into a food process/liquidiser and blend until smooth.
- 6Return to the pan and warm through.
- 7Season to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Style Butternut Squash Soup
Serving Size: 1 (411 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 717.2
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.6 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: