1/1 Photo of Thai-Style Broccoli With Garlic
Courtesy Daily Press.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir fish sauce with sugar until dissolved; set aside.
- 2Drop broccoli florets into a saucepan of boiling water.
- 3Cover and boil 2- 3 minutes.
- 5Heat oil in wok over medium heat.
- 6Add garlic and fry until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- 7Add fish sauce mixture to remaining oil.
- 8Add broccoli and stir until blended with seasonings and heated through.
- 9Turn out onto serving dish and top with garlic.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai-Style Broccoli With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.6
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 737.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g