Courtesy Daily Press.
Make and share this Thai-Style Broccoli With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Stir fish sauce with sugar until dissolved; set aside.
- Drop broccoli florets into a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cover and boil 2- 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic and fry until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- Add fish sauce mixture to remaining oil.
- Add broccoli and stir until blended with seasonings and heated through.
- Turn out onto serving dish and top with garlic.