Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Courtesy Daily Press.
Make and share this Thai-Style Broccoli With Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Stir fish sauce with sugar until dissolved; set aside.
- Drop broccoli florets into a saucepan of boiling water.
- Cover and boil 2- 3 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic and fry until golden and crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel.
- Add fish sauce mixture to remaining oil.
- Add broccoli and stir until blended with seasonings and heated through.
- Turn out onto serving dish and top with garlic.
This is a great tasting, mild, Thai dish which will go well with a variety of Asian meals. Toasted garlic gives an amazing flavor to the broccoli, along with the fish sauce, lending a depth of flavor. I would serve this dish again as part of my Asian meals, as it is very versatile and tasty! Thanks, S'kat!
This was great.My DH loved it,so did I! Thanks