Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a new favorite. I used fresh corn instead of frozen. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home.
Make and share this Thai-Style Black Bean Salad (Taste of Home) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook corn according to package directions.
- Transfer to a small bowl and add the beans, onion, celery, red pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno.
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and salt.
- Pour over bean mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.