- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 396.89 g beef, strips or 396.89 g steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 29.58 ml oyster sauce
- handful basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a wok or large frying pan until smoking hot. Pour in the oil and swirl around the pan, then tip in the beef strips and chili.
- Cook, stirring all the time, until the meat is lightly browned, about 3 mins, then pour over the oyster sauce.
- Cook until heated through and the sauce coats the meat. stir in the basil leaves and serve with plain rice.