Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really quick to prepare, the perfect after work meal.
Make and share this Thai Style Beef Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 14 ounces beef, strips or 14 ounces steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- handful basil leaves
- Heat a wok or large frying pan until smoking hot. Pour in the oil and swirl around the pan, then tip in the beef strips and chili.
- Cook, stirring all the time, until the meat is lightly browned, about 3 mins, then pour over the oyster sauce.
- Cook until heated through and the sauce coats the meat. stir in the basil leaves and serve with plain rice.