Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very easy. Very simple. modified from a recipe posted by b-man to recipesecrets.com Thank you. Semper Fi.
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 large apples, peeled and julienned
- 4 large celery ribs, julienned
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Combine the first 5 ingredients to make dressing.
- In serving bowl mix the next 3.
- Then add dressing. Toss to coat.
- Just before serving add the peanuts and toss.
Very nice, easy salad. I added 1/2 a teaspoon of sambal oelek to spice it up.
Wonderful combination! If you're bored with the usual salads, try this. I used honeycrisp apples for this and made the recipe as written. It's a very tasty salad. Thanx for sharing!