Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 800 g ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 small onion, finely sliced
- 2 small red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 Chinese cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis, plus extra to drizzle (sweet soy sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup snow pea sprouts (availabe from most Asian supermarkets)
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- In a wok, heat 1 tbsp oil and brown the chicken.
- Remove the meat and set aside.
- Drain the pan juices.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the curry paste, onion, chillies and ginger.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the work and add the peanuts and cabbage.
- Cook until the cabbage wilts, then add the fish sauce, lime juice and kecap manis.
- Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir through snowpea shoots and mint.
- Drizzle with extra kecap manis and serve.