Recipe by I Cook Therefore I Am
Posted for ZWT III from 1,001 Low-Fat Vegetarian Recipes. This is a really good and really quick flavorful dinner.
Top Review by Enjolinfam
This was SO good! My whole family loved it! I think I'm going to make this for some of my friends that love to eat Thai food with us. Made as is except I added a green bell pepper to it. Thanks! Made for Asian tag.
- 4 cups basmati rice or 4 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 3⁄4 cup green onion, sliced diagonally
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 -3 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup thai peanut sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- dry roasted peanuts, chopped for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over meduim heat.
- Saute vegetables until tender crisp.
- Combine the vegetable broth and cornstarch.
- Stir the vegetable broth and peanut sauce into the vegetable and heat until boiling, stir until the sauce is thick.
- Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.