1/1 Photo of Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables
A likable combination, and very pretty. Comes together quickly once the veges are prepped. I'm listing them first, so you can prep them, the other ingredients follow in order of use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked in hot water and sliced in thirds
- 5 ounces snow peas, strings removed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 green onions with tops, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 5 ounces baby corn (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water (as needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1Prep all veggies.
- 2Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan on high heat. Add garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add snow peas, red pepper, onions, and baby corn and stir to combine.
- 3Add soy sauce, water (if needed), sugar, sesame oil, and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until everything is shiny and hot-crisp.
- 4Add cornstarch/water mixture, and stir-fry for 1 more minute, until the sauce has thickened somewhat.
- 5Transfer to serving dish, and garnish as desired.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Stir-Fried Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 508.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g