Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
vibrant, lively squid salad - from immigrant ancestors
Make and share this thai squid salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb squid (cleaned)
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass (chopped)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- 10 mint leaves
- 8 sprigs cilantro (chopped)
- bell pepper
- cut squid into small squares.
- blanch squid for 1 minute in boiling water.
- plunge squid into cold water immediately.
- prepare remaining ingredients for dressing.
- mix with squid.
- Serve on lettuce bed Chill before serving.