Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A prizewinning vegetable dip from BH&G.
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- peeled baby carrots, for dipping
- In a medium bowl combine spinach, sour cream, and yogurt.
- Stir in mint, peanuts, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper.
- cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
This was OK... it was tasty enough but I think the flavours were a little conflicting for me. I made it with frozen chopped spinach. I needed to add more soy sauce and honey, but that is probably because my peanut butter was natural. Loved the use of yoghurt!