Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This spicy sausage may be stuffed into casings or used as bulk sausage. For appetizers, form into meatballs and serve with a coconut or ginger dipping sauce.
- 3 cups ground pork
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed, finely crush
- 1⁄2 teaspoon asian fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemongrass (base)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped kaffir lime leaf
- Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together to disperse the spice evenly.