1/1 Photo of Thai Spicy Basil Beef
My version of Thai Beef Basil I usually get from take-out. If you can find Thai Basil and Thai Chilies that would be great. Otherwise, I've used regular basil and serrano or jalapeno chilies instead. I freeze the beef for 10 minutes to make it easier to thinly slice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat wok with oil, add garlic and chiles.
- 2Add beef and stir fry for 1 minute.
- 3Add onions and basil, stir for 1 minute.
- 4Add remaining sauce: oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and white pepper.
- 5Stir fry until cooked, garnish with cilantro.
- 6Server immediately with steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Spicy Basil Beef
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.7
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 846.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 5.9 g