- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons tom yum paste
- 2 cm galangal, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 lemon grass root, crushed and cut into 4 pieces
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 small red chile, finely sliced on the diagonal
- 200 g button mushrooms, halved
- 200 g firm silken tofu, cut into small cubes
- 200 g bok choy, shredded
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fresh coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the stock, Tom Yum paste, galangal, lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, chilli and 3 cups of water into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Then reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and tofu and simmer for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- Add the bok choy and summer for a further minute or until wilted.
- Remove from the heat and add lime juice and coriander leaves.