Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can vary the heat in this quick, colorful, spicy dish with the amount of green curry paste you use. The lemongrass adds enticing bright flavore. Serve with steamed jasmine rice.( taken from www.wholefoodsmarket.com) Whole Foods Markets are the leading organic and natural food stores located in Canada, USA, and UK.
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste (less for a milder dish)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sea bass fillets, cut into 8 equal pieces
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf
- Combine coconut milk with green curry paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add sea bass and saute 2-3 minutes per side.
- Add bell pepper strips and saute for 1 minute.
- Add curry/coconut mixture, fish sauce, lemongrass and basil.
- Cover and simmer 3-4 minutes.
- Remove lemongrass pieces before serving.