Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
If you like Thai flavors, this is a great marinade for any meat, poultry or fish. This marinade recipe makes enough for 2lb of meat, chicken or fish. Marinate red meat or poultry for 2 hours at room temp or 24-48 hours in the fridge. Marinate fish for 30 mins at room temp or 2 hours in the fridge.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 lime, juice and zest finely grated
- 1 stalk lemongrass, outer leaves discarded and core very finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 in piece ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 red chili peppers, deseeded and very finely chopped
- 2 scallions, trimmed and very thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and set aside for 2 hours to allow the flavors to infuse before using as required.