Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted From Cook's Country June/July 2008
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add garlic and red curry paste and cook, about 30 seconds. Whisk in coconut milk, broth, and chili-garlic sauce and cook until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, add shrimp, and simmer, covered, until shrimp are just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Off heat, stir in cilantro, lime zest, and lime juice.
- 2. Toss sauce with cooked noodles. Serve.