Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Rachael Ray Everyday
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, dark green slices set aside
- 1 red onion, finely chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 0.25 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 453.59 g baby shrimp, thawed
- 2 (170.09 g) package ramen noodles
- Preheat the oven to 400º. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup water with the lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, white and light green scallion slices, onion and red pepper flakes. Add the shrimp and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break the ramen noodles into small pieces and divide evenly among the centers of four 16-inch-long sheets of heavy-duty foil. Top with equal amounts of the shrimp mixture.
- Pull up the sides of the foil and pour 1/3 cup water over each of the shrimp-and-noodle mounds. Crimp the sides of the foil to enclose, and transfer the pouches to a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until the shrimp and noodles are cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to individual bowls and top with the dark green scallion slices.
Great flavors! This was also a very interesting way of cooking the dish. It came out a bit soup-like - I just poured the remaining liquid over the pouches after serving them up. Quite tasty. Thanks for sharing!