Jess N's Note:
Simply Delicious and low in Calories!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler for 15 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, put the shrimp in a bowl with the chili paste and sesame oil. Toss to coat shrimp completely.
- 3Put the shrimp on a baking tray and broil for a minute.
- 4Turn shrimp over and broil for a minute on th reverse side. The shrimp should be pink and cooked through.
- 5In another bowl, toss the salad greens with the salt, lemon juice, and olive oil, until the greens are fully coated.
- 6In a small bowl, mix the cilantro, mango, bell pepper, and onion. Toss shrimp in this bowl. Stir shrimp with mango salsa mix.
- 7Line plates with lettuce mix and add shrimp to top.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Shrimp Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens