Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Simply Delicious and low in Calories!
Make and share this Thai Shrimp Mango Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the shrimp in a bowl with the chili paste and sesame oil. Toss to coat shrimp completely.
- Put the shrimp on a baking tray and broil for a minute.
- Turn shrimp over and broil for a minute on th reverse side. The shrimp should be pink and cooked through.
- In another bowl, toss the salad greens with the salt, lemon juice, and olive oil, until the greens are fully coated.
- In a small bowl, mix the cilantro, mango, bell pepper, and onion. Toss shrimp in this bowl. Stir shrimp with mango salsa mix.
- Line plates with lettuce mix and add shrimp to top.