Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from Simple & Delicious magazine. So easy and on the table in 15 minutes. As a busy mom, you just can't beat that!
- 255.14 g package fresh linguine
- 236.59 ml fresh snow pea
- 473.18 ml shredded carrots
- 226.79 g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 226.79 g uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 236.59 ml thai peanut sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shirmp mixture; toss to coat.
I never found snow peas, so instead I used a small bag of frozen veggies and added some red crushed pepper flakes. I was spicy delicious! I also used the sirrachi hot sauce since I did not find the peanut sauce. Thanks KC_Cooker!
This is a good recipe and combination of flavors. I used dried linguine and frozen shrimp. I couldn't find any bottled peanut sauce so I used a recipe from California Pizza Kitchen"s Thai Pizza. If I make it again I would add more hot sauce.