Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a recipe from Simple & Delicious magazine. So easy and on the table in 15 minutes. As a busy mom, you just can't beat that!
Top Review by 1baytown
I never found snow peas, so instead I used a small bag of frozen veggies and added some red crushed pepper flakes. I was spicy delicious! I also used the sirrachi hot sauce since I did not find the peanut sauce. Thanks KC_Cooker!
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow pea
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup thai peanut sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shirmp mixture; toss to coat.