1/4 Photos of Thai Shrimp-And-Pasta Salad
From Cooking Light "Recipes On The Go."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 56.69 g linguine
- 118.29 ml carrot, shredded
- 226.79 g medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 236.59 ml boston lettuce leaf, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro leaves
- 29.58 ml unsalted dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 29.58 ml fish sauce
- 14.79 ml green onion, chopped
- 12.32 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 9 1/2 minutes, omitting fat and salt.
- 2Add carrots and cook an additional 30 seconds.
- 3Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Combine pasta mixture, shrimp, lettuce, cilantro leaves and peanuts in a large bowl. Toss well.
- 5Combine lime juice and remaining 7 ingredients in a jar.
- 6Cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- 7Pour over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Shrimp-And-Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 2084.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boston lettuce leaves