Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love shrimp and this was amazing. Add the cashews they give the little crunch.
Make and share this Thai Shrimp and Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 3 cups hot water
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine or 1⁄2 cup sherry wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon szechwan seasoning
- 1 lb fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 ounces angel hair pasta
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1⁄4 cup salted cashews
- Place lemon grass and water in 1-quart glass measure; cover and heat in microwave on high for 5 minutes; cool. Remove lemon grass to cutting board. Reserve water. Slice lengthwise then finely chop.
- In large skillet, combine lemon grass, reserved water, wine, garlic salt and Szechwan seasoning; bring to a boil. Stir in shrimp and cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir until shrimp turn pink and mixture thickens, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, cook pasta in boiling salted water until done. Drain and rinse pasta. Return pasta to saucepan. Add spinach and shrimp mixture; toss. If desired, garnish with chopped salted cashews.