Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy quick recipe.
- 8 ounces chinese noodles, broken
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled, deveined and uncooked
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- Cook noodles as directed by pkg. instructions.
- Meanwhile, spray wok with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat over high heat until hot.
- Add shrimp, cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from wok.
- Add gingerroot and garlic to wok, cook 30 seconds.
- Add broccoli, jalapeno and 1/4 cup of the broth.
- Cover and cook 1 to 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 3/4 cup broth, fish sauce, and cornstarch, blend well.
- Return shrimp to wok, add cornstarch mixture.
- Cook and stir about 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened and shrimp are pink.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Serve over noodles.