- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Thai fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 small hot chili peppers, minced (optional)
- 1 lb peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, fish sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Set aside.
- Place a skillet or wok over medium-high heat and add the oil, garlic and chili.
- Saute for 2 minutes and add the shrimp, sauteing for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn white.
- Add the basil and mint and stir in the lime juice mixture.
- Cook for 2 more minutes and serve.