Recipe by PolishRuski
From Delightfully HealthMark. Serve with hot brown rice and garnish with green onion. Delicious.
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced green onion
- 236.59 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml dry sherry
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml sesame seeds
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 453.59 g lean beef, well trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onions, soysauce, water, sherry, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and pepper in a bowl; mis well to dissolve sugar. Place meat in a shallow glass dish and pour marinade over. Prick all over with a fork to allow marinade to penetrate. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight; turn occasionally.
- Drain meat, broil or grill to desired doneness, basting occaionally with marinade.