Recipe by PolishRuski
From Delightfully HealthMark. Serve with hot brown rice and garnish with green onion. Delicious.
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 lb lean beef, well trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine onions, soysauce, water, sherry, sugar, sesame seeds, garlic and pepper in a bowl; mis well to dissolve sugar. Place meat in a shallow glass dish and pour marinade over. Prick all over with a fork to allow marinade to penetrate. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator overnight; turn occasionally.
- Drain meat, broil or grill to desired doneness, basting occaionally with marinade.