- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 1⁄2 cans light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb scallops
- 1 lb mussels, cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons nam pla (fish sauce) (optional)
- 2 cups cooked jasmine rice
Directions See How It's Made
- put curry paste in lge heavy pot, add 1/2 can coconut milk, bring to boil.
- add remaining coconut milk and water.
- add seafood, cover and simmer until mussels open, about 4 minutes.
- discard unopened mussels add basil, lime juice, nam pla and serve over rice.