1/6 Photos of Thai Sausage Rolls
An Asian version of the old Aussie favorite. Lightly spiced and very nice! The quantity depends on the size you make, I made a smaller batch, by cutting pastry in 3 and this time I got about 40. Served with sweet chilli sauce they are delicious and I have also frozen these with great success.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g ground chicken
- 125 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 4 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- sweet chili sauce, extra, for serving
- 1Combine mince, cream cheese, breadcrumbs, carrot, onion, chilli sauce, and curry paste in a medium bowl and mix well.
- 2Cut each pastry sheet in half. Spoon 4 tablespoons of mince mixture along one long edge of each pastry sheet. Brush the opposite edge with egg and fold pastry over to enclose filling. Lightly press edges together to seal. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 3Trim each end and cut into rolls. Place rolls on greased baking trays.
- 4Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes or until mince is cooked and pastry is crisp and golden.
- 5Serve hot with extra chilli sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thai Sausage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.1
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 253.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce
green curry paste